Use of the Sterci Website
govern Sterci's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Sterci' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 33 Rue des Bains, Geneva 1205, Switzerland. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information contained in this document is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute a service commitment.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- ‘GTSuite’, ‘GTExchange’, ‘GTMatch’, ‘GTFrame’ and ‘GTData’ are all registered Trade Marks of Sterci S.A. ‘GTP’ and ‘Global Transaction Platform’ are registered Trade Marks of Sterci’s UK subsidiary Simplex Consulting Ltd. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland.
|Expertise and innovation are at the heart of our global vision for Sterci, delivering benefits to our clients, partners, employees and society.
To read about our corporate citizenship vision, click here